Customize and Style Content
Work in progress...
Highlight any text to trigger the toolbar menu to access styling features:
spaceto create a bulleted list.
-to create a to-do checkbox. (There's no
- Type -[x] to create a checked to-do checkbox. (There's no space in between.)
spaceto create a numbered list.
spaceto create an H1 header.
spaceto create an H2 sub-header.
spaceto create an H3 sub-header.
spaceto create a quote block.
- Type ` around the text to format it as
Color code your text or highlight in your favorite color from the same menu you've used to bold, italic, underline, or strikethrough.
Use callouts to highlight specific text or include additional information. Maybe you want to add tips or actions. Here is what it looks like:
Add a callout:
- You can type
enterto add it to your page.
Change the color:
- Hover on the callout block to trigger the action menu as indicated in the below screenshot
- Click to open menu
Add a banner image to the top of your page
- Hover over the top of any page and click
- Hover over the cover that appears and choose
AppFlowy Cover Art
- Pick a color or upload an image from your device
Upload an Image